Join the team known best for being the friendliest in town! Fitzgeralds Casino takes great pride in our service culture through dedicated training, team member recognition, and one on one time with members of the leadership team. Where you work is a very important decision to make and should fit your personality and work ethic, so if you're passionate about guest service, enjoy going above and beyond, focused on solutions, and keep the spirit of FUN alive while at work, then Fitzgeralds is the place for you! We invite you to come on in and experience why Fitzgeralds is your Kind of Place for your next career move!
FITZGERALDS CASINO IS CURRENTLY SEEKING APPLICANTS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- TABLE GAMES DEALER: (Extra Board) Deals Black Jack, craps, roulette, 3-card poker, sell gaming chips, collects and pays wagers. Keep the supervisor advised of guest needs and occurrences on the game that could affect the comfort of the guest or the security of the game. One-year minimum experience in dealing Table Games a thorough knowledge of the game is essential. Ability to deal black jack with proficiency, good math skills. Must have good communication skills.Experience dealing craps and roulette preferred. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, holidays and weekends. Must be 21 or older and able to obtain Colorado Gaming License.
- PART-TIME SLOT FLOOR ATTENDANT: Provides prompt, courteous service to guests. Clears ticket printer & bill validator jams; continuously monitors casino floor and quickly responds to problems with slot machines; makes proper entry into machine access cards and maintenance log; performs hand-paid jackpots. Must be familiar with and maintain compliance with Colorado Division of Gaming ICMP’s. (Internal Control Minimum Procedures). One year casino experience preferred. Must possess excellent and proven guest relation abilities, good communication skills and basic math skills. Should have general knowledge of gaming rules and regulations. Must be flexible and able to work any shift. Must be 21 or older and be able to obtain and maintain Colorado Gaming License.
- SECURITY OFFICER: Responsible for patrolling all areas of the casino. Provides escort as needed to other departments and provides assistance and service to our guests. Ensures that all areas of the casino are hazard free and protects company assets. Enforces all company and gaming rules and procedures. Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, holidays and weekends. Must be 21 or older and be able to obtain a Colorado Gaming License.
- IT HELPDESK TECHNICIAN: Entry-Level-Assists users with computer problems in areas such as word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, shared files, printing, searching for information on the internet, etc. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure timely resolution. Established new user accounts and assists IT Administrator with the management of user access rights. Installs new desktop applications and upgrades as needed. Unpacks, installs and configures new computers. Changes backup tapes, checks backup logs and generally maintains the backup system. Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, and Office Suite. The ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems. Must be able to physically lift and move computers and printers. Must be willing to learn new skills amid technology. Must be 21 or older and be able to obtain Colorado Gaming license.
- VALET PARKING ATTENDANT: This position requires the ability to drive all vehicle types; standard and automatic transmissions, be friendly and courteous to all guests, internal and external, and be able to work at a very fast pace. This position does require running. This position also requires a clean driving record (4 points or less on your license). Must be at least 18 or older, have a Colorado Drivers License and must be able to provide a driving record from the Dept. of Motor Vehicle during interview process. Availability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays is required.
- COOK: Is responsible for ensuring the highest standard of quality in all areas of food preparation. Maintains a thorough knowledge of all aspects of food preparation, including any gourmet dishes sauces, etc. and prepares as required. Awareness of safety and accident prevention performing in a safe manner. Perform other duties as requested or assigned. Must be able to work well with a team, and work in a fast-paced environment. Must have at least two years experience in this field. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, work holidays and be on call when needed.
- ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE THE FLEXIBILITY TO WORK ALL SHIFTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
- Fax resumes to (303) 582-6185, or apply in person at 101 Main St, Black Hawk, CO 80422. Fitzgeralds Casino is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phone 303-582-6110
- Competitive wages
- Competitive health benefits
- Team member recognition programs
- Specialized Training
- Team member appreciation events
- Transportation subsidy
- Human Resources hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm